What happens with money generously given to Edgewood?
We believe generosity deserves transparency. We believe those who give should know where their money goes, and how it is changing the world, one dollar at a time.
Money generously given to Edgewood goes farther than you could ever imagine.
- It feeds the homeless.
- It provides food and clothes for needy individuals in Jessamine County.
- It empowers and equips missionaries all over the world to share the Gospel. We specifically partner with missionaries serving in Malawi, Uganda, Nigeria, the Philippines, and Germany.
- It purchases toys for children at Christmas who would otherwise not receive any gifts.
- It sends financial aid, food, and shelter to disaster relief victims all over the United States.
- It supports foster care and adoption organizations in the state of Kentucky, giving hopeless children the opportunity of a forever home.
- It equips the next generation of pastors, teachers, and missionaries in Kentucky and the United States.
- It goes to organizations committed to stopping sex trafficking, child pornography, and prostitution.
- It pays for men and women struggling with pornographic addictions to get treatment and therapeutic help.
- It supports mental health facilities and institutions, along with hospitals and care clinics.
- It sends broken marriages on retreats with the most certified organizations who seek to aid and repair relationships in triage mode.
- It pays for the expenses of funerals for those who cannot afford a proper goodbye toward their loved one.
Your generosity does all of these things, and so much more.
We’re not joking. Edgewood engages in all of the ministries listed above, and many more.
Because we believe you want your generosity to make a difference.
Don’t just give to a charity, give to a cause.
You agree that your use of the Web site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time and from time to time; the date of the most recent changes or revisions will appear on this page. Continued access to the Web site by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Agreement. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, please do not use this web site.
The materials contained on the web site are provided by Edgewood Baptist Church as a service to you for your use on an “as is, as available” basis. You acknowledge that you are using the web site at your own risk. Edgewood Baptist Church assumes no responsibility for error or omissions in these materials. Edgewood Baptist Church makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. Edgewood Baptist Church makes no, and expressly disclaims any and all, representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the web site, including without limitation the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of text, graphics, links, products and services, and other items accessed from or via the Web site, or that the Web site will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components. No advice or information given by Edgewood Baptist Church or any other party on the web site shall create any warranty or liability.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: (859) 885-6211
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
The purpose of this policy is to define Edgewood Baptist Church’s refund policy for all contributions. Edgewood Baptist Church is not legally required to refund any donor contributions. A charitable contribution is a gift, an irrevocable transfer of a donor’s entire interest in the donated cash or property. Contributions must be irrevocable to qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Edgewood Baptist Church is not required to return an undesignated or unrestricted gift. As such, requests for refunds relating to unrestricted gifts will be denied under most circumstances.
- Exception A: Refund requests for duplicative or erroneous processing may be allowed.
- Exception B: Refund requests of significant gifts (greater than $10,000) will be reviewed thoroughly and must be approved by the Audit and Finance Teams.
- In some instances a refund of a designated or restricted gift may be allowed if the purpose for which the gift was given will not come to fruition. Edgewood Baptist Church will contact the giver and ask for the restriction to be removed or if the giver would like his or her contribution returned. For example, donations for mission trips may be refunded if a trip gets cancelled and the donor requests a refund.